Exceptional executive residence features custom details, thoughtful design and multi-generational living. Awesome flow for entertaining or daily living is here in the sun-filled LR, expansive formal DR and year round sunroom with views of the private yard. Large chef's kitchen with granite counters and generous dinette area. Gorgeous in-law suite with sitting room and private bath. Family rooms on main and lower levels, multiple fireplaces. Amazing master suite with updated bath and knockout closet space! Additional BRs with Jack & Jill plus en-suite BR/bath. Spectacular walkout LL with game/media/wet bar/wine cellar/craft room, bath & more. Gorgeous setting on a mature treed lot with multi-level ironwood deck & aluminum railings. Virtual tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D1OfPrEK40
- County WAUKESHA
- Subdivision Weston Hills
- Total SqFt. 6,685
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions Brookfield RD to Ashbourne LN, west to property
- Total Taxes $16,019
- Tax Year 2019
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Water Filtration Own, Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet, Pantry, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar, Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air, Multiple Units, Zoned Heating
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001
- Kitchen Dimensions 25' x 22'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 18' x 14'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 20' x 15'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 23' x 20'
- 2 18' x 14'
- 2 Upper
- 3 15' x 11'
- 3 Upper
- 4 13' x 12'
- 4 Upper
- 5 25' x 18'
- 5 Main
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Basement Access, Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Swanson
- Middle School Wisconsin Hills
- High School Brookfield Central
- School District Elmbrook